- Check-in time is 3 p.m.
- Check-out time is 12 p.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- All guests will get basic free wifi (2x2 mbps speed)
- WiFi 3x3 Mbps available for US$9.95
- WiFi 6x6 Mbps available for US$12.95
- More Power to You with Starwood Preferred Guest
- Valet and Self-Parking available. View Parking Options
- Dogs are permitted at our pet friendly Norfolk hotel
- Norfolk sports & recreation information
Sheraton Norfolk Waterside Hotelis Norfolk’s only waterfront hotel and provides stunning views of the Elizabeth River along with an exceptional hotel and meeting experience. A stay with us puts you right in the center of all the great things to do in Norfolk, including harbor cruises, upscale shopping, theatres and galleries. Enjoy superb Norfolk accommodations and suites, innovative amenities and friendly service during your stay at our inviting Norfolk hotel.
Central Norfolk Hotel Location
From our Norfolk hotel, stroll down the waterfront esplanade to Town Point Park, a main hub for festivals, concerts and upcoming events in downtown Norfolk. Enjoy great shopping at MacArthur Center, the largest mall in the Norfolk – Virginia Beach area. Located just 15 miles from Virginia Beach, spend a day at the beach during the day, and enjoy great dining and nightlife in the evening, as Granby Street and its many upscale bars and night clubs are just a short walk away.
Sheraton Norfolk Meetings & Events
Let us help plan your next Norfolk meeting or event. Our Merrimac Ballroom has floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the harbor for a truly stunning waterfront setting. Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, a warm welcome awaits you at Sheraton Norfolk Waterside Hotel.